About Photoblog

Welcome to my site, I hope you will enjoy your visit, I will welcome all.
I was born in Ponta Delgada (1961), Azores, I studied (painting) at the center of art and visual communication “Ar.Co” in Lisbon. I participated in several collective exhibitions, had several individual exhibitions and developed projects with public intervention. I’am represented in private and public collections. Initially like a tool for my artistic work, now I assume thephotography like my principal hobby. In this way, the presented images reflect varied aesthetic preoccupations that can be divided in two vectors: Images of illustrative character : registers for my artistic work (register of works and notes); artistic photography (like autonomous discipline).
I live and work on the Island of São Miguel, Azores - Portugal.
. .
Places: Most of the photos are taken in different places i visit all over Azores.
.
Contact: Please use the contact page to contact me.
.
.
Where you can find me: ..
.
Filipe Franco Photoblog _ a photo every day
. .
365 _ photographs found in the blogosphere: The blogosphere is a sum of fragments with uncertain outcome.
.
observer _ A Photoblog with black and white and color imagery.
.
Lost moments _ A photoblog with mostly black and white imagery.
.
.
Filipe Franco videoblog _ my experience on photography in motion.
.
I use Flickr as a backup to my work and my photoblogs.
.
Outher places to find me: onexposure :: photo.net :: usefilm :: Daily photo map
.
links/feeds _ A list of photoblogs and other sites I visit regularly.
.
Current Cameras: Fujifilm finepix 2400 zoom/ canon EOS 300 / Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ50
.
Software: Adobe photoshop | Picasa 3 | picnik
.
.
Monitor calibration: Next color table enables easy,simplyfied form of monitor calibration. Adjust brightnes and contras of your monitor to recognize all levels of grays. Table sides are the most important parts. Decrease the brightnes in the case bright areas are blended. Increase the brightnes if dark areas are blended. .
Copyright: All images on the site are held under copyright. That means that you may not use them in any form without prior permission. I'm usually happy to help out if you would like to feature my work someplace. Please contact me for more info.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sem comentários:

All text and images, unless otherwise noted, are subject to international copyright laws.
Calibrize
PLANETA AÇORES
-
'SeeItSunday.net'